Wednesday, May 6, 2015

IIC #208 Embellishments

Quick post from me today as I am running behind....don't know if its getting older or just me but when we have a bank holiday here (UK) I get so confused about the days. I thought today was Tuesday until one of the kids said to me about badminton which they do on a Wednesday lol....

Anyhoos last weeks 'recipe' challenge we had some awesome entries thank you x

The winner was chosen at random by my hubby & it is.....


Congratulations Elizabeth, can you email me on inky.impressionsdt@hotmail.com   & I wll sort out your images & guest designer spot. Also you will find your winners badge in the page at the top of the blog xx

This weeks Inky favourite goes to....


And now for this weeks Top 3, in no particular order we have....




Congratulations, don't forget to snag your blog badges from the page at the top of the blog xx

Now this weeks theme is all about EMBELLISHMENTS
you need to add at least one of the following to your creation

CARD CANDI- GEMS-PEARLS or BUTTONS

Let see what fab creations the Inkettes have made this week...








Shell (coordinator) using... Aria's Secrets & the rock background


Awesome creations thank you Inkettes xx

You have until Tuesday 12th May at 6pm Uk time to get your entries in using the linky tool 



2 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks!!! I'm very Happy :-)
Hugs
Cristina

maureenjscott said...

Fabulous challenge! thanks for the inspiration! Mo x