Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Inky Impressions Challenge #18




Thank you to those who participated in last weeks challenge to make a gift. We had some wonderful entries last week. We love looking at all the awesome talent out there.


Since fall is here, Today's challenge is to use Inky Impressions stamp/images to make a card/project using Fall or Halloween Colors. There are a lot of different fun color combinations you could use. So come on and join the fun. We would LOVE to see what you create.


Here are some gorgeous samples from the Inspirational Inkettes to get your creative juices flowing.









Kristine






8 comments:

jude said...

Stunning cards from Dt ,now will take the inspiration and be back later .
hugs judex

Rhonda Miller said...

Those cards are sooo cute. I love those images.

Tere Azua said...

gorgeous samples!!!
thanks for the inspiration!

bluucaca said...

i love all the cards you ladies have done there are all so very pretty

Nicole (Inky's Mama) said...

Those are so awesome girls. I love how you made all the little LiLi's into Halloweeny/Fall girls. :) And OH SO CUTE!!!! I am so excited to show everyone the new winter images aren't you??????

All of your projects are so pretty and the coloring this week is BEYOND FAB!!!! WOOOO-HHOOOOOOO Go INKETTES!!!!!! HUGS! Nicole BKA "INKY'S MAMA"

NormaJean said...

I love all the DT's cards there beautiful..I post my card for the challenge in the mr linky thing is that where suppose to go?

Annie said...

I created a calendar card with my very first Inky Impressions stamp. The colour is a deep red so almost suitable for Halloween! I linked it but you can see it here
hugs, annie x

Cazzy said...

Lovely cards, have entered mine.

Has the birthday candy been drawn yet? (Can I remove the piccy and link?).

Cazzy x